Tuesday 29 March 2016

Limo Hire Melbourne or Hummer Limo Hire in Melbourne - H2 Hummer Hire

The most elegant choice on the planet seems to be whether to choose a Classic Limousine or a modern Hummer Limousine. I suppose if I had this choice, my choice would be dictated by what I needed to do. If I were in Sydney or Melbourne and needed to just go to the airport, I would probably choose the more economical Classic Limousine. But if I were lucky enough to have a party group for a Bachelor Party or a Bachelor Party, the more luxurious Hummer Bus Limousine would be a perfect choice with its disco lights, Quad Lasers &Strobe Lights, Mirrored Ceiling and state of the art entertainment system with LCD TV screens and DVD & CD player. I could party in a Hummer like that all the way across the continent of Australia. This would be perfect for one of those reality shows or several of them for movie crews. I can see famous Rock bands renting one of these buses and touring the whole continent.



Back to reality, it's not inconceivable for a Corporate Entity to rent one of these Hummer Limousines while on vacation in Sydney or Melbourne. It would be a perfect Entertainment Tax Write-off. It would also be great for a large family or maybe a small family reunion. An intimate Wedding also comes to mind. Or what about a travelling poker game.



It would be a great place to review a new movie in an intimate setting or a private reading of a new book, where friends could give frank critiques without the public being aware. I think the most common use of Hummer Limo Hire will be Bachelor Parties or parties for Bachelorhoods.



Whatever excuse you can come up with is a good reason to treat yourself and your friends to a travelling party. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, hiring a limousine for your occasions is the best option for you. Hire limo hire Sydney for your occasions.

    ReplyDelete